Welcome to the 8th annual BikeFest Tour of the Valley
BikeFest 2015 will happen on September 19th, 2015! – Register Now !
Come out to enjoy the stunning fall foliage, dairy farms, and quaint villages of the Pioneer Valley, then stay for the gourmet food, beer, live music and entertainment. BikeFest is the most fun you can have on or off a bike!
And to thank YOU for being a cyclist, rides, lunch, music, beer and kickin’ party are only $30-$65 inclusive at early-bird rates. (Rates increase on 8/1. BikeFest WILL sell out, so register early.)
Tour of the Valley entrance fee includes fully supported ride with SAG, well-stocked rest stops, a post-ride gourmet BBQ lunch buffet with local craft beers, entertainment featuring the music of The John Morrison Trio, The Art Steele Band, a pro BMX stunt show from Team East and other surprises. High quality, advertising-free T-Shirts and Water Bottles are available for purchase while supplies last.
All proceeds benefit The Northampton Cycling Club, a 501c3, offering support for youth and amateur cyling; the JAM Fund, a 501(c)3, helping younger cyclists achieve their goals, both on and off the bike, through mentoring, grants and a supported racing program.
BikeFest needs volunteers! Learn how you can get a free BikeFest T-shirt, water bottle and lunch by volunteering or providing a volunteer. Volunteer info can be found here.
Note: Look Park charges a motor vehicle entry fee of $7. Bicycles always enter free.
Ride amenities include:
– Up to three pints of craft beers included FREE with your lunch (must be 21).
– Post ride festival including live music from the Art Steele Band, a pro BMX stunt show, kids races, face painting a bike friendly expo and much more
BikeFest ’15 and Tour of the Valley Schedule of Events
12:15 riders begin to return to Look Park
Festival Schedule of events:
BikeFest 2015 will happen on September 19, 2015 at Look Park so mark your calendars! You can view some great photos from past BikeFests here.
“Thanks for putting on a great ride and I appreciate all you are doing to promote cycling!” — Brian C.
No refunds will be issued for any reason.
BikeFest Green Event Pledge:
To minimize the environmental impact of BikeFest, food and materials used will be sourced locally. All proceeds from the ride will promote the free, family-oriented, cycling festival promoting cycling to children. Additional proceeds will support NCC and the JAM Fund. NCC and JAM Fund are 501(c)3 non-profits.
- All aid stations provide tap water, energy drink powder, fresh fruit and pbj or bagels to eliminate packaging and transport waste. Compostable cups also provided.
- No packaged beverages will be served at Look Park BBQ.
- Ingredients for BBQ buffet are sourced locally as much as possible.
- All craft beers were brewed locally at Northampton Brewery and BBC.